Who we are
If you have a general question about the website or would like to update your marketing preference or make changes to your information, please go to the Contact Us page on this website.
What information do we collect?
Information collected automatically:
• your IP address
• the internet browser and device you use
• data passed through applications you may download via our website
• the date and time you visit, and how you use our website and access its content
• if you place any orders, your purchase and payment history
We use this information for a variety of purposes described below.
Information you provide when you make a purchase:
• contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
• payment information (such as credit card or bank account details)
Information you provide if you contact us via our contact page
You may also provide personal information when you contact us via our Contact Us page (such as name and e-mail address.)
The website is not meant for use by children under the age of sixteen and children under that age are prohibited from creating an account or otherwise providing their personal information.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
• fulfil your order and provide related customer service
• inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you,
• identify and prevent fraud
• enhance the security of our network and information systems,
• better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Who has access to your information?
We limit access to your information to employees who have a need to use the information and are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential. Our website builder Create.net and third party payment gateway Worldpay have access to you information when you place an order or contact us and both these companies comply GDPR data protection and never share your information, it is for production use only. We never share your information with any third party for markting purposes.
How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to
• access your personal information
• unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
• request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
• have errors in your personal information corrected
• have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information.
• lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
How you can exercise these rights?
You can contact us by going to the Contact Us page on this website or directly via email at [email protected] to exercise any of the rights listed above.
You can also make your request by writing to Globe Video Films., located at Netherfield, Westerland, Marldon, TQ3 1RR. Please provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and your specific request. Even if you choose to be placed on the Do-Not-E-mail, Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your orders, or other administrative purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information. For example, we use Worldpay as a third party for secure payment which have Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our website.
What are Cookies and why do we use them on our website?
To ensure you get the most enjoyable experience out of using our website, as well as the full use of the online shopping and personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile device (“device”) will need to accept cookies.
If you don’t accept cookies, some functions on our website will not work.
How can you manage which cookies are placed on your device?
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our website's essential features and we recommend you leave them turned on. Please be aware that if you disable or delete certain cookies our website will not work properly.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to enable or prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
If you want to know more about Cookies – see www.allaboutcookies.org